The Good AI org mission is to empower every person to create awareness, facilitate engagements and take actions around ethics of AI.
We invite people from all backgrounds – business, legal, education, non-profits, individuals, professionals and technical backgrounds.
Pre-event task for attendees –
Please come up with an MVP idea for Good Ai in your field of work which can be developed by collaboration of TheGoodAI group. You will have 99 secs to pitch and 3 mins for Q&A. Everyone is expected to judge other ideas and collectively max votes decide winning idea.
Submit your ideas via email before the event in 1-2 slides: [masked]
1) Networking (30 mins)
2) Review video introduction of the group (3-5 mins)
3) Presentation by Jason M, Nordstrom on AI (15 mins)
4) MVP idea pitches – each pitch is 99 secs followed by 3-4 mins for Q&A (30 mins)
5) Winning idea announcement & detailed pitch (15 mins)
6) Assignments of roles (15 mins)
7) wrap up (10 mins)
Looking forward to host the event at this beautiful downtown venue monthly on every 3rd Wednesday each month.
Please feel free to bring guests but RSVP so we can plan accordingly.