***RSVP on EventBrite: https://prdct.school/2FFEjSe ***
As a Product Manager, you live and die by how much trust your team and stakeholders have in you. In this presentation, we’ll touch on how to build trust within an organization, whether you’re a new or experienced Product Manager. You’ll also learn why this is one of the most important skills you can build as a Product Manager.
– Why you should use your engineers for more than just writing code
– Why empathizing with your stakeholders is key
– How to use data as a neutralizer in a war of opinions
– When you should over communicate
Meet the Speaker: Christine Hettinger
Christine Hettinger is a Senior Product Manager at Guild Education in Denver. She has previously worked as Product Manager at Havenly. Christine became a Product Manager and found that her wide range of skills was a perfect match for a career in product.
View the Speaker’s LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/christinehettinger/)
Get the FREE Product Book here (https://prdct.school/2CMSqF1)
– Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 – 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
– Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
– Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
– No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
– For additional info or questions, send an email to [masked]
– For last minute questions, send a text to: (720)[masked] ()
Get Your Tickets (https://prdct.school/2FFEjSe)
*Entrance not guaranteed without valid ticket from Eventbrite